Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement and who are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
Host Institution(s): Charles Darwin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship value/duration: 25% or 50% of the tuition fee which applies to the tuition fees for the full duration of the degree.
Eligible applicants must:
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2021
- • Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- • Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- • Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- • Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Complete a Studylink application online: https://student-cdu.studylink.com/. You will require the Studylink application number for the next step.
- complete the scholarship application form online: https://www.cdu.edu.au/form/vcihas.
What happens next?
The outcome of your application will be notified to you by email within a month of the closing date of the scholarship.